Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WHAT WILLL LIFE BE IN THE WORLD IN 2030?



In 2030, I think that there will be many changes in the world.
The first thing I think of, is that there are going to appear new technologies and transports and maybe new animals. The clothes will have many changes.



Secondly I think, there will be changes in politics and society will be very different.

The cars may be driven without a driver and there will be fewer accidents.

Hopefully. there will be fewer wars, injustice and I hope the crisis will end.

And to finish with, my life will be different because I will be 28 years old. I will be already working and I will be living alone in my house without my parents and also I will have a boyfriend.

No comments:

Blog Archive