Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, December 4, 2016

My adventure trip to New York


My adventure trip to a country.


When I travelled to New York with my family and my dog I was very nervous and excited because I was waiting for this moment all my life.
Getting off the plane, I took all things and we went to the floor to rent my mother for a month. I was practicing a little English but it was not very good.
There we went to have dinner at a restaurant and there served the typical food that were grilled steaks, tacos,etc... I liked a lot because they were very rich.
To me what I like New York is that there are many lights at night and it is nice and romantic and what I like least is that there is a lot of dirt and it is very dangerous.
On that trip I could see my friend's child Alvaro, he is from Ecuador just like me but I came to Spain(Pamplona) and he, a few months later, went to New York.
Also I saw a beautiful park whre there were plants and flowers that I have never seen.
Also I love my neighbor Samir, he is very handsome with brown eyes and brown hair, he was my same age.
One day we were in the Park and just across the bridge with a few locks we put our names and engaged it there but the bad thing is that my uncle had an accident and had to leave before to Pamplona and the goodbye was very sad.

No comments:

Blog Archive