Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Saturday, December 3, 2016

How my mobile and myself changed Marcos Padron



                                           

 My First Mobile Phone                           

                                                           

Resultado de imagen de samsung galaxy mini 2My first mobile phone are Samsung Galaxy Mini II.
I have my first mobile at twelve years old at Christmas.
It was small and the most used apps are whatsapp, google chrome, youtube, instagram and video games. The price of mobile was from 51$ to 145$. My old mobile are many functions: the memory was 512 MB RAM, had wifi and radio or MP3. The advantages they are: was small and compact. And disadvantages are: the wifi was very slowly.

No comments:

Blog Archive