Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Saturday, December 3, 2016

How mobile phones and my self changed

             How mobile phones and my self changed.


The best friend of my aunt gave me a new mobile phone last year,when I went on holiday to a village Huercal Overa in Almería with my aunt and my brother.
The friend of my aunt's name is Jose and he is very nice.I travelled by car about six hours. Upon arrival we had dinner and went to sleep. Back from the beach Jose asked my number whatsapp because it was to go to Huercal Overa again but I told him that I had no mobile.
Jose gave me the mobile because one was broken the screen and another that did not use it.
Mobile was one of Samsung and another chinese brand.
The more I liked was the brand china because it was more big and took good photos but I dropped and the screen broke I and could write, how just use the samsung.
This phone is Ok because I use to social networks like Instagram, Facebook and Whatsapp.
At Christmas my mother said that my I will have the one I like because she promised since she could not buy it before.
I liked a new  Iphone,It is great. But my mother not buy this mobile because it cost a lot.

No comments:

Blog Archive