Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, December 4, 2016

Have you ever tried skateboarding?



In my childhood I started going skateboarding with my friend, in my city or in the skatepark of Antoniotti.

I practiced skateboarding for 3 years and I gave up because this extreme sport is very difficult.

I love this extreme sports because it is very beautiful and you get adrenaline with new tricks.

Resultado de imagen de skateboard trucos
Resultado de imagen de skateboard trucos













the best skater at the moment is Kilian Martin.

Kilian Martin is from Madrid, he is 23 years old, he started skateboarding with 16 years.

Resultado de imagen de kilian martin





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J7wOz0Pv-c  

No comments:

Blog Archive