Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, December 4, 2016

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MOROCO?




Tanger 

I went to Morocco in 2012. I went by caravan and crossed
the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry. I went with my family and friends.
Marrakech

We visited many places. We went from a camping site to another.
I can't remember many names of those places but I remember this names: Tanger and Marrakech. That trip helped me think because I saw many children have a hard life and made me think about.
The first day I arrived we went in a bar and saw a man hit another with a pot on his head, I was scared a lot. A person told me they did this because were nervous, because it was Ramadan time.
I would go again to those places.

No comments:

Blog Archive