Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, December 4, 2016

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO LIVERPOOL?

Have you ever been to Liverpool?

Resultado de imagen de liverpool ciudad
Two years ago I went to Liverpool with my brother and my cousin. It was my favourite trip of my life.
Liverpool is a vintage city with a wonderful history. It is the city of the Beatles, one of the most famous bands in the world. I visited the Beatles museum, I saw the glasses of John Lennon, the piano of Imagine song.
Liverpool has got a beautiful and delicious gastronomy. I visited the Anfield stadium. It was great. The only thing that I don't like was the transport, it is so crazy. My favourite food of Liverpool was the pizza of Albert dock. Albert dock is an ancient dock with a very interesting history.
Anyway, Liverpool is marvellous and great.

Pablo.

No comments:

Blog Archive