Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Friday, December 2, 2016

How my mobile and I changed



             my collecion of mobile


My first cell phone was given to me by my father when I was 12 years old, I did not use it much since I could only call, take pictures and send messages. the cell phone was Nokia  with keyboards and black


Resultado de imagen para NOKIA



My second cell phone was given to me by my mother at age 13, I liked it more because I had more applications and it was tactile its color was blue, the applications I used to use were google, youtube, whatsapp, facebook and the camera. This phone only lasted five months, because when I was ruined it fell down and got wet by the rain







The last mobile is a gift gave by my mother when I turned 15 years old this is HUAWEI brand and pink the applications that used and that are useful are: whatsapp, google and youtube also use the camera, play music, Twiiter and gmail








No comments:

Blog Archive