Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Tuesday, November 8, 2016

My first mobile and myself

                                     My Phone Collection                       



I had my first phone at the age of 12 it was gave by my father who has used it before. It was black and small and everybody had it in that year. I used to use it for playing Tetris, make calls or for sending messages. I had it for three months
 



My mother gave me my second phone when I was 13 years old. the phone was new and tactile also it had a lot of apps, the most used were Whatsapp, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter for talk with fiends, share my opinion, photos everything about me;Youtube. Google for watch videos or search information or  Play store for download apps. I liked that phone but it fell down when it was raining and it got wet so I had to live without a phone for a while





My current phone was gave to me as a gift on my 15th birthday. It is pink and a little big than my others phones, it´s an Android so it is tactile and has apps as the last one but the only differnce and thats why I like it  is that I have internet so I can watch videos on Youtube or tal with my friends on Facebook or Whatsapp.

The apps that I like the most are Youtube, Whatssapp and Google because  I use them a lot for talk with my friends and family, search a lot of information or watch interesting videos.

.

No comments:

Blog Archive