Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Monday, November 14, 2016

How my mobile phones and I changed

       http://www.pewinternet.org/files/old-media/97DC219AB5BB415F8902DC609790A9DE.jpg

How mobile phone  and myself changed

-When you started to use a mobile phone and what for?

       
         I started to use my first mobile with eleven, when I started first in that, at first it seemed a pretty good, but then time passed by and I saw it was not so good.
         My first phone was a Samsung. It was simple and I could only call and play. And then I changed for an LG. This helped me to send messages by WhatsApp and games had little ability.
         Then I stole and I changed to Sony that was like the LG.My phone is a pretty good Huawei now. I use it to call me to send messages outside home and it has plenty of storage.


-What apps and devices were you using with it?

The applications I used were Whattsapp and one or two games with my first mobile. The Samsung had little capacity.
Then I bought my LG. It had more storage site to have more applications such as Whatsapp, Instagram or Snapchat and one or two more games.
Later a Sony mobile phone had more things such as Whatsapp, Instagram or Snapchat and three or four games that do not take much storage. 
And finally Huawei in this me come many things such as Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter or Ask five or six games.


No comments:

Blog Archive