Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 6, 2016

How mobile phones and myself changed


Resultado de imagen de samsung galaxy mini
It all began, when I was thirteen. My parents gave me my first mobile phone for my thirteen´s birthday.
At first, I used it for taking fhotos,listening to music, sending text messages and calling my friends and family. 


Then,I  downloaded some apps like Whatssap, Snapchat, Instagram and it changed my life  in some aspects for example it helps me to catch up more with people.



Resultado de imagen de daytona movil

Eventually, I bought  another mobile phone, its name is Daytona and it is good for me,but I believe that it has got some disadvantages,for example, it has got lower memory than the other and it has got worse  camera than the other.


In my opinion,the best apps in my new mobile phone are Instagram and Whatssap, because I can talk every day with my friends and the other app is the best because apart from that I can see photos of famous people.

No comments:

Blog Archive