Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

How my mobile phone and myself changed




In my childhood I didn`t use a mobile phone. I enjoyed playing in the park with my friends. 

I started using a mobile phone with 10 years.
Resultado de imagen de galaxy miniMy first mobile phone was a Samsung Galaxy Mini, I used whatsapp, different games and I talked to my dad and mum. 

 In my life I have had different mobile phones ,because I'm a disaster. I lose or break my mobile phones.

My actual phone is a Huawei G play mini.

Resultado de imagen de huawei g play grande

I use the phone to listen to music, communicate with my family or my friends, I use different apps: I use Whatsapp,  Instagram,  different social net working, lots of games and take photos... before I didn`t use many apps.

No comments:

Blog Archive