Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

How my mobile phone and myself changed with apps

                                  Hous mobile phones and myself changed


My first mobile phone was orange and chatted with my friends and with my parents.

On my first mobile phone the apps I used were Whatsapp and Facebook.

With 11 years old I had my second mobile phone and it improved the first mobile phone.
Resultado de imagen de mobile

My new mobile phone is black and has more apps and the apps are Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Clash Royale.














                                                                                                                 Javier Medrano Mellado 3B

No comments:

Blog Archive