Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

How mobile phones and myself changed

My first mobile phone was a pay as you go mobile phone. My  aunt gave it to me in my birthday as a gift. That mobile phone only had bluetooth. I only could phone. I used it to phone to my mother and my friends . It didn't have any apps.


Resultado de imagen de mobile phones
 My actual mobile phone: I bought it one year ago. It is much bigger than my first mobile phone and it has a touch screen, it hasn't got any key except the central one. Now I use this mobile phone to call, play games and more things like logging on Whatsapp and Twitter.
My favourite apps are Whatsapp and Twitter. I use this apps very much.

AITOR ROJAS

No comments:

Blog Archive