Welcome

Check every section from this blog and take your time to use the commentaries to help to improve it. Thank you!


Sunday, November 13, 2016

How the mobile phones and myself changed

Resultado de imagen de bq phone
How the mobile phones and myself changed

When you started to use a mobile phone and what for.

My first mobile phone was at the age of twelve but until then I was looking forward to having one.
I saw people with their own mobile phone and everything that they could do.

They surfed in the net, chatted with their friends, looked up words in the integrated dictionary, listened to music and many other things.

So having a mobile phone was my everything and two years ago I had my first Smart mobile phone, It was a very old Samsung.

What apps and devices were you using with it.

-I used WhatsApp, Play Store, Instagram and some games that I had downloaded in Play Store, the best app, for me , I downloaded Clash Royale, Clash of Clans ......

What you have got now and what you use them for.

-Now I have a BQ, it is a very good mobile phone, I think, because it works very well and it has a very good camera for taking photos, making videos in slow motion, time lapse o in a normal mode.

  This mobile phone, It is used to call mates up, chat with them and play some games that I mentioned before.

I use it as well to listen to music that I download first with Peggo.

Peggo is an app that it is designed for downloading and listening to music

What the best apps and devices are for me.

-For me, the best apps that I know are:

 -Instagram-

 -WhatsApp-

 -Play Store-

 -Peggo-

 -Aptoide-

 -YouTube-

No comments:

Blog Archive